Just five arrests have been made by German police after central Cologne was transformed into a war-zone on New Year’s Eve, as an estimated 1,000 migrants celebrated by launching fireworks into crowds and sexually assaulting German women caught up in the chaos.via Speigel.de
The sordid details of the horrifying sexual assaults and attacks made against ordinary Germans by large gangs of migrants in Cologne in the early hours of Friday morning are just now emerging.
Far from a small number of sex assaults reported to have been made by German speaking men in initial reports on New Year’s Day, dozens of women are now reported to have been molested and “raped”, while dozens more men have been assaulted and robbed.
One victim, 28 year old ‘Katja L’ spoke of her ordeal as she tried to make her way to the waiting room of Cologne railway station with two other girls and a boyfriend in the early hours of new year’s day. She told Der Express – one of the largest regional newspapers: “When we came out of the station, we were very surprised by the group that met us there”. She said the group was “exclusively young foreign men”.
After New Year's Eve dozens of women have reimbursed in Cologne display for theft and sexual assault on the station forecourt. The Cologne police chief Wolfgang Albers said on Monday there were 60 indicators, of which about a quarter due to sexual offenses. Overall, it may be known by 80 alleged victims. The real figure is probably even higher. This weekend was initially of 30 ads been mentioned. A concrete suspicion against certain persons do not give it so far.And another article here.
The perpetrators should "mainly from North African or Arab" originate, Albers said. In the turmoil they have thus touched and robbed women. "It has there in very large number ofsexual offenses where, even in very solid shape," Albers said.
Merkel is done. I don't see the German people putting up with this type of thing much longer.