Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Iranian nuke deal. Should we pull out of it? UPDATED!!! We Gone!

Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin (biblical reference).  Supposedly Trump is now informing Congress of his intent to pull out of the deal.  The course is set.  You can whine or you can try and figure out a way to make it work.  If a new deal can even be made.  I don't know.  Don't care.  The Iranians needed to be yanked back and for those of you that don't remember the Quds force has been active in Iraq AND in Syria. We've already been shooting at these bastards so no nuke treaty is really no big deal.  We're either gonna continue to cross swords or they're gonna get their minds right.  It's really up to them.

The president is suppose to make a decision on the Iranian nuke deal but I can't wrap my head around whether we should stay or go.

One thing is clear.

The former president pulled a fast one with this idiocy.  He went around Congress, played fast and loose with the rules and now we have this mess to deal with.  It's so obvious that they just KNEW that Hillary would win and preserve this thing and since she didn't they're going bat shit crazy that a blind man could see it.

But I can't let that one part of this thing go.

This was a total backroom deal that is flimsy at best and we don't even know all the issues with it because its confidential/secret or whatever classification they're using to keep the American people in the dark.

At this point I'm leaning toward pulling out.

With the Europeans, Iran and John Kerry doing behind the scenes lobbying it makes me wonder what they're trying to keep us from seeing.

I believe the Iranian people are worth an effort to reach out to.  I believe that the average man and woman on the street there is worthy of if not friendship then at least not being enemies.

But it's that 10 percent.  The religious zealots.  Those are the people that need to be shot in the face.

And that's the rub.

To get to the 10 percent THAT ARE ENEMIES of the US we have to go thru the other 90 percent...which means the good have to suffer for the bad.


I decided.

End this mockery, set up a new deal thru Congress and do this the right way...if it can be done.  But either way we end this travesty now.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.